Slate Rock Oxford
The proven design and integrity of Oxford Shingle, with the colors and texture of fine slate roofing
The Slate Rock Oxford Shingle is a unique product that combines the proven design and integrity of Oxford Shingle with the colors and texture of fine slate roofing. Never before has a metal roofing product offered homeowners a slate product with such refined beauty and realistic coloring. The proprietary four-layer PVDF coating from Valspar is applied in a unique print process that enhances Oxford Shingle’s three-dimensional detail. This provides the stately beauty that provides a high-end, classic look for any home style.
The Slate Rock coating includes a layer of clear PVDF for incredibly enhanced durability as well as scratch resistance. This product truly is the latest development in residential metal roofing technology, pushing far ahead of competing products. And, it comes with a fully transferable and non pro-rated Lifetime/40 Year Transferable Limited Warranty.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Classic Metal Roof Systems offers the industry’s most comprehensive lifetime limited warranty available. Our warranty guarantees your roof will not chip, peel, flake, blister, burn, rust, split, or crack with age. Additionally, our paint systems carry a non-pro-rated 30-Year Limited Warranty ensuring your roof’s finish will resist fade and chalk. And if you sell your home the warranty transfers to all future owners, extending 40 years from the point of installation. If your roof does experience a warranted failure, we will not only cover the cost of materials but workmanship to repair or replace your roof.
We provide a warranty of this level and coverage because our products and technology are proven. In over 30 years of roofing thousands of homes across the world, we have had fewer than ten warranted claims. We are proud of that track record and are committed to set new standards of excellence for years to come.
- Available in a variety of Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Concealed fasteners for ultimate protection
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Works well for even harsh coastal applications
- Manufactured from heavy .024″ thick 95% recycled content aluminum alloy
- Has passed wind tests required by Dade County, Florida.
- Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Four-way interlocking panels hold tight
- Sheds ice and snow faster than many other roofs
- Will not absorb water or become waterlogged
- Will not rot or support insects
- Fade and chalk resistant
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Energy Star Partner
- “Cool Coatings” reflect radiant heat
- Made from quality, up to 99% recycled aluminum, the majority of which is post-consumer.
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs; allows you to invest in a better roof rather than landfill disposal of your old one
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay